Upcoming SAT Practice Tests, College Admissions, Essay Writing Sessions
Practice AP & PSAT Tests
- AP US History - Saturday, March 25, 8am-10am
- AP Chemistry - Saturday, March 25, 11am-1pm
- AP Biology - Saturday, April 1, 8am-10am
- AP Calculus AB - Saturday, April 1, 11am-1pm
- AP Calculus BC - Saturday, April 8, 8am-10am
- AP US History - Sunday, April 9, 11am-1pm (Note: Easter Sunday)
Current Freshman & Sophomores -The PSAT will be changing to a digital format next year. Revolution Prep is offering practice PSAT tests to help give students an experience with the new digital format. Take the practice test and get a baseline score. PSATs are taken by sophomores and juniors and as you know it is the test that determines National Merit Scholars. Practice PSAT tests will be offered:
- Saturday, April 29, 8am-10am
- Saturday, June 17, 8am-10am
Register at: https://www.revolutionprep.com/partners/6140/
The SLHS PTSA Curriculum Support Fund helps SLHS teachers and students by funding specific teacher requests that have a direct impact on the learning or safety of our students. All the Curriculum Support funds will be spent on items requested by teachers with Administration approval. If you would like to donate to something that has direct impact on our students, this fundraiser is for you!
Last year, the Curriculum Support Fund provided:
- Teacher resources to enhance teaching and discussion in classrooms
- Noise cancelling Bluetooth headsets, earbud headphones, classroom sets of microphones and headsets for students to use in various classrooms
- Biotechnology tools and analytic balances to enhance our laboratories
- STEM learning tools including: card games, models, posters
- Social Studies learning tools including: flash cards, models, posters, perception googles, board games
We hope to fund even more direct teacher requests this year. Your donation will directly benefit teachers and students.
Not a Member yet? Join SLHS PTSA
What does the SLHS PTSA do?
All Members are invited to attend the 2022-23 SLPTSA General Meetings:
- September 22, 10:30 AM
- December 1, 10:30 AM
- March 9, 10:30 AM (Election of new Board)
- May 11, 10:30 AM (Installation of new Officers)
SLHS PTSA Wins Membership Competition
Thank you to everyone who joined and helped us win our membership competition with OTHS and CRHS! We turned Cinco and Tompkins orange! Cinco Principals played the game well, Mr. Grisdale did not exactly "wear" our Spartan jersey. Special thanks to Ms. Finnesand, Mr. Grisdale and Dr. Williams for playing along. Thank you to Coach Harmon for supplying the Spartan jerseys and Jacob J., a Tompkins student, for creating the membership contest trophy. The membership contest was a win for all three PTSAs. Thank you for helping to "Back the Future."
Check the Seven Lakes HS website for school related updates:
Seven Lakes High School website link www.katyisd.org/Domain/12